Re: [amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

Hi Jayson,

J> Pal says  "Day-trading forces you  to cut  your profits short and
J> let your losses  run"

J> How's that working out for you? You must have started with a whole
J> lot of money to still be in the game :)

I'm sure glad that struck someone else as being as hilarious as I
thought it was.  I also thought:

J> Pal sez: Day-trading is a more sophisticated game

I knew there was more to it than I suspected.  It must be that I'm
just a country girl displaced to the big city (Kumamoto mikan growers
from way back, although we do have several doctors in the family
these days). But not nearly sophisticated enough for day trading
though, I'm sure. ^_^

Yuki (brewing tea from the dirt under her fingernails)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511