[amibroker] Re: Excluding open positions from cum gain...

Sorry to bring this forward but my post moved back several pages and
any help would really be appreciated. I just want to run a backtest
which calculates the cumulative gain but which does not include the
final open position.?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Keith Bennett" <kbennett@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511