Re: [amibroker] custom sell types not working - working but need more info

Hello,

The lowest is 7.
First six values are reserved for stops and documented
here:
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=EQUITY

(see comments section)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE