Re: [amibroker] Portfolio Trading !

Hallo there Garry
!

Thanks for the attachment - strangely I was about
to ask you for something like that... like with all progress, once you have
something you want, you want the next best thing LOL !

As you might know I trade the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange ), I also
assume that the RUTVOL system was not designed with our Market in mind...however
I would still like to test and maybe eaven adjust it if possible to also scan
and rank my selected shares - I have no such system to rank them with ... and it
would be a great asset !

In the code you attached was a the following part:
//*********RUTVOL CALC*********//

TVOLQ = Foreign("!NQ-V","C");UVOLQ = Foreign("!NQ-AV","C");DVOLQ =
Foreign("!NQ-DV","C");
I assume it is referring to some index or something - could you please tell
me to what the Foreign function is referring to ( !NQ-V,!NQ-AV,!NQ_DV) so that I
can maybe replace it with something similar available on our local market if
possible...or is it an "Internal reference" to something it creates itself
!

Thank you for your patience and kind replies !

Best regards,

Louw Coetzer