Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gordon
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003
5:11 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Prettying-up custom price chartAs I just mentioned in a
etc. A couple of quick questions I couldn't answer easily looking through
the .CHM searches I did:Is anyone aware of how to dress up the tool-tip
that pops up in a custom price chart (an indicator that calls PlotOHLC())?
It automagically has some of the elements of the standard tool-tip in
the Price indicator, and I'd like to add some. For that matter, is
anyone aware of how to add to the standard tool-tip?Lastly, has
anyone gone to the trouble of calculating and plotting grid lines a la
standard price indicator? If so, it would save me a little time on that
one.Thanks,GordonSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.