RE: [amibroker] Re: Trading mutual funds...

Maybe
some of you guys (and gals) who trade mutual funds can answer a couple of
questions?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  If there's no money to be made in (rotational trading of) ETF's,
am I correct when I assume that there's no money to be made in the Rydex-like
funds that only mimic an index?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  Based on current rules and redemption penalties, which families
of mutual funds can you recommend for rotational trading?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3.  If most (or all) such families of funds charge early redemption
fees, is it safe to assume that you are trading these mid to long
term?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>There's no sense in me working on a system that appears to do well, only
to find that redemption fees are going to kill me.   Or, is it
possible that there's enough money to be made that the fees are of little
consequence?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Out of
all of the above, I'm really interested in some recommendations on mutual fund
families to trade.  I can then go do my own investigation as
to their fees, etc and devise my own systems that will work with those
fees.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff