Re: [amibroker] MAE and MFE Interpretations

Ken,

I have scanned a file from a book I have that shows some ways to use
MAE/MFE. Original file is about 56M but I have zipped it to about 6M. It is in
MS Word rtf format. Some of the charts did not reproduce as they were in the
original (scanner operator error). If anyone is interested in having the file I
would be happy to e-mail it to them

Greg
<BLOCKQUOTE