Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.48.2 BETA released - profit distribution

Dave,

You might want to check out the spreadsheet
entitled "<A
href="">MCS
calculations for Amibroker.zip" located at: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/MonteCarlo%20PortfolioBacktester/

It can plot profit distributions for you along with
some other pretty graphs.

HB

<BLOCKQUOTE