  >From:
  don

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 4:30
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] SEND CHART BY
  EMAIL
  --- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian
  Elijah" <cadvantag@x...>
  wrote:> I find I can type in the body of the email- but can not
  copy paste in the body of the email>   ----- Original
  Message ----- >   From: mrdavis9 >   To:
  amibrokeryahoogroups >   Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003
  11:02 AM>   Subject: [amibroker] SEND CHART BY EMAIL>
  > >   When I use the SEND CHART BY EMAIL feature, I
  cannot type anything into the body of the email.  Is this the way it
  is supposed to be, or am I doing something wrong.  If I have to take
  time out to  learn how to write directly on the chart, I am afraid
  that I will overheat my brain again , and possibly end up in the hospital.
  Ron D> ========>It just opens a normal "new message" window
  in OE for me, with the >chart as an attachment, "chart.png."
  Hello,I don't have any problems.this email was created and
  sent from within AB.As to what could be causing your problem, well I have
  no idea.RegardsDon McKaySend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.