[amibroker] Back Data

I use eSignal for my real time data.  Is there anyway
to get 2 or 3 years worth of intraday data on indexes for back testing?  I
am specifically interested in $XVG and $COMPQ.

Thanks

Larry M. Powell

This e-mail may contain or attach material that is
confidential or privileged.  It is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  Any review, reliance or distribution by others, or any
forwarding or copying by any means, without express permission is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies.

face="Times New Roman">
Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net