[amibroker] For Gary Serkhoshian (sorry about off-topic email)

Gary,

I couldn't think of another way to contact you.  I have been sending emails
directly to you for a week and your ISP is bouncing all emails coming from
my ISP (xtra.co.nz).

My ISP is trying to work it out with yours, but perhaps you can assist on
your end.

I didn't want you to think that I was not replying to your emails.

Cheers

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511