Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

Tomasz:

I went to the Microsoft link that you gave
below, copied (ctl-c) some of the HTML code, and pasted (ctl-v) it into this
email (see below). It worked fine. But when I go back to AB and copy
selected colored text and try to paste it into this message, it does not paste.
I'm using XP Home and OE6. I realize you may not have any more ideas, but in
previous versions of AB, I could easily copy and paste code into OE6 (except
each line was double-spaced after pasting). I CAN get it to work if I first
paste the code into a text editor like TextPad or ConText, then copy and paste
from there into OE6. But not directly from AB to OE6. Also, I cannot replicate
this problem with my laptop. It works just fine, and it is equipped with XP Home
and OE6, too. Very weird.

Al V.

// CopyHtml() - Copies given HTML to the clipboard.// The HTML/BODY
blanket is provided, so you only need to// call it like
CallHtml("<b>This is a test</b>");void CopyHTML(char *html)
{    // Create temporary buffer for HTML
header...    char *buf = new char [400 +
strlen(html)];    if(!buf) return;
// Get clipboard id for HTML format...    static int cfid =
0;    if(!cfid) cfid = RegisterClipboardFormat("HTML
Format");    // Create a template string for the HTML
header...
strcpy(buf,
"Version:0.9\r\n"
"StartHTML:00000000\r\n"
"EndHTML:00000000\r\n"
"StartFragment:00000000\r\n"
"EndFragment:00000000\r\n"
"<html><body>\r\n"
"<!--StartFragment -->\r\n");    // Append the
HTML...    strcat(buf, html);
strcat(buf, "\r\n");    // Finish up the HTML
format...
strcat(buf,
"<!--EndFragment-->\r\n"
"</body>\r\n"