[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.48.0 BETA released

Like Al, I highlighted several lines of AFL, pressed CTL/C, then
opened Word 2000, selected Create a new document and then pressed
CTL/V... nothing pasted.

Went back to the AFL window & did Ctl/C again to be sure that I had
actually pressed Ctl/C... went back to Word document... pressed Ctl/V
and ENTIRE set of  AFL pasted into Word document rather than selected
block.

To verify, I loaded a different AFL... block selected a few lines from
the middle... pressed Ctl/C... switched to Word... deleted old pasted
code... pressed Ctl/V... and the ENTIRE new AFL code pasted rather
than the selected few blocks.

Not a big deal, but seems that something isn't working just right.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Al,
>
> I assume you have RichText/HTML set under "format"?

CTL-C and
> CTL-V pastes nice colored text into OE6 and Word. So, there is something
> wrong with my desktop. Any ideas?
>
>   Al V.

Formatted Text
> (RTF), it works (I get nice colored text). If I choose Unformatted
Text, I
> get regular black and white text. If I simply use the keyboard and press
> CTL-V or use the mouse and press Edit/Paste, nothing gets pasted.
> Unfortunately, OE6 does not have the Paste/Special function, so I still
> can't paste in OE6.
>
>     AV

AA to
>       Clipboard by using Control-C.  I don't use Outlook so i don't know
>       about it. I can paste into WordPad also.  Weird that yours won't
>       paste into Word 200.  I get it to all work also by using the
Mouse,
>       which you might consider if you haven't before.  Sorry i can't
be of
>       more help.
>
>       Bill
>
>       --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx>
wrote:
>       > TJ:
>       >
>       > I use Outlook Express version 6. I selected some AFL code,
pressed
>       CTL-C, and went to Outlook Express (or Word), and pressed
CTL-V, and

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511