[amibroker] Re: Cup with a handle formula

I am working on a formula using TD Sequential in line with the "cup
and handle" pattern, and the missing piece is the cup and handle
part. Any help would be greatly appreciated regarding the cup and
handle ? I will post it when complete.

thanx

jmb

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511