[amibroker] Re: duplicating setup from one DB to another DB.

hello, below is an answer of Tomasz:

Simply copy enitre AmiBroker folder.
Also in the User's Guide you will find the description of files that
AmiBroker uses.
I attached it here too:
DATA FILES
•	Data - default database folder, contains broker.master,
broker.workspace, 0-9, A-Z, '_' symbol data subfolders and Layouts
subfolder. Read this to learn more about AmiBroker database concepts.
•	broker.master - binary data file containing the table of all
symbols available in the database. Used for quick loading of symbols.
The table of symbols includes information about assignments of
symbols to categories (markets, groups, sectors, industries, watch
lists, indices and favorites). If you delete this file AmiBroker will
re-create it because this information is available also in the
individual symbol data files.
•	broker.workspace - binary data file containing the
information about the database settings (interval, data source used,
etc), category names, global advance/decline data, etc. If you delete
this file you will lost database settings and category names will be
reset to defaults.
•	default.awl, *.awl - Amibroker Workspace layout files. Text
files that contain the information about the layouts and chart
sheets. The default.awl file stored in "Layouts" subfolder inside
database folder contains default LOCAL layout for this database. The
default.awl file stored in "Layouts" subfolder of AmiBroker main
directory contains default GLOBAL layout (used when there is no local
layout present). If you delete this file then default layout will be
generated based on default.layout file that is supplied with
AmiBroker.
•	broker.charts - binary file containing information about all
custom indicators (including settings and formulas). If you delete
this file you will loose all custom indicators.
•	broker.bcharts - binary file that contains
interpretation/additional code for built-in indicators. If you delete
this file you will loose all interpretation code that is included
with built-in indicators
•	broker.layers - text file that contains information about
chart layers. If you delete this file layers will be reset to factory
defaults.
•	broker.groups, broker.markets, broker.sectors,
broker.industries - text files that contain default names for groups,
markets, sectors and industries. Used only at the database creation
time. Later this information is stored per-database in
broker.workspace file. If you delete them, AmiBroker will default to
group n, market n, sector n, industry n names, where n is 1...256
•	broker.prefs - binary file that contains user preference
settings (available from Tools->Preferences). If you delete this file
AmiBroker will reset to factory default settings
•	broker.params - text file that contains persistent
information about user-defined indicator parameters.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511