[amibroker] Re: Historical trendlines

Howard,
There is a misunderstanding here.
We dont buy *real* reports, we doNt even care for real reports.
We buy rumors, we buy an unbelievable mix of truths and horrible lies.
The big deal it to buy *before* the mass.
Do not forget also why any CSCO goes up : The only reason is because
people buy CSCO and the buyers pressure is greater than the sellers
pressure.
Before the important earnings report, the stock will move, this is
the fact. Try to be on the right side, take the money and run !!!
The charts will present the situation, but they always have the
undesirable d e l a y.
I think it is clear, if we were buying "real" reports there would not
exist any kind of stockmarket.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS: I did not like so much you put ENRON just after CSCO, it is not
fair, but never mind...
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard Bandy" <howardbandy@xxxx>
wrote:
> Earnings reports?
>

> Those of us outside the Cisco (Enron, Tyco, WorldCom, Quest) finance
> department will Never know what the Real earnings were.  Every time
> company, or analyst, or government office releases a number, there
is an
> undisclosed agenda associated with it.  Who wants us to be bullish
and who
> wants us to be bearish?  What are sales?  What are inventories?
What are
> costs?  What are net revenues?  What are operating earnings?  What
are
> special charges?  What has been set aside in some accrual account?
Which
> figures are real and which are imagined?
>

> Believe your charts and systems.
>

> Ignore earnings.
>

> Howard

CSCO as