From: opvue2000 [mailto:opvue2000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 12:04 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker vs Metastock

Hi,
Would any one like to comment on the value of using AmiBroker vs
Metastock pleaee. I certainly prefer the look of AB, but know little
about programming and coding, although I am prepared to learn.
MS looks more user friendly, but I am aware that it is also more of
a heavily marketed product. Meaning they want as much of my money as
they can get.
Comments appreciated.

David.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511