[amibroker] Re: NO WAY [Was]: New Variable Class

Ken,
I donīt even know AB-beta list.
Would you kindly ask/describe the question here ?
>From Anthonyīs reply, I read something related to the top10 selection.
All these topX variations are already posted by me in previous
messages.[multi-step, one-step, AA top5/bottm5, IB graphs etc.]
Sorry, there is no time to read all amibroker lists, although it
would be interesting.
Just say it and we shall give it a try, if not already solved...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> DT:
>
> You said:
>
> "I like your expression "no way" !!
> I donīt like the same expression, when we talk AFL."
>
> I offer my opinion in a long message in the AB-Beta message list
that I
> have a trading approach that AFL can not (NOT) handle.  Maybe using
> complex script and intricate internal handling of tables, but not
AFL.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511