From: "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 7:02 AM
Subject: [amibroker] NO WAY [Was]: New Variable Class

DT:

You said:

"I like your expression "no way" !!
I donīt like the same expression, when we talk AFL."

I offer my opinion in a long message in the AB-Beta message list that I
have a trading approach that AFL can not (NOT) handle.  Maybe using
complex script and intricate internal handling of tables, but not AFL.
And not by someone with my level of experience.

I do not know if you use the new Portfolio Backtester, nor if you have
time or interest in my plight/problem.

But for now and as several others have advised me about my trading
system, "NO WAY" for AFL.

Comment??

Ken