[amibroker] Re: New Variable Class

Anthony,
If you have, in the same group, stocks with different starting date,
then the GetCategory function will give an output ONLY for the dates
of the younger stock. Perhaps this is the meaning of Stephane´s
comment...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@xxxx>
wrote:
> Stephane,
>
> I do not understand your, "limited to the smallest range of data
available"

> I use these functions everyday with success....I compared your
posted
> formulas and the outputs are the same.
>
> Anthony

N =