  >From:
  <A title=a.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Andrew
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:34
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] ASX Data
  I know there are a number of Aussie Users of AB.  Just
  wanted to get opinions of ASX Data providers people are using.  I use
  Paratech, good, clean & reliable but they don't allow for delisted
  stocks in there Database Maintenance procedures & History.  This
  of course means any Backtesting results are tarnished by survivorship
  issues etc.  I've just checked current stocks vs ASX200 list on March
  2000.  65 of those March 2000 ASX200 stocks are currently not
  trading (delistings, name changes, takeovers etc.).  Does anyone use
  Norgate Premium Data? note they claim to have full list of delisted
  stocks back to 1992 (might be slightly out with year).  I'm
  interested in anyones opinion.ThanksAndrew. Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.