[amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

Not necessarily.  First, let's not forget sideways markets.  But back
to bull and bear there are, for example, simple long only systems
that do fairly well in bear markets and exceptionally well in bull
markets.  And oh BTW, since nobody knows when conditions will change
and for how long, which system would you rather trade?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard Bandy" <howardbandy@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511