[amibroker] Re: Newbee question - what is my next step ....

Some books I can suggest:

1. Tradings Systems That Work: Building and Evaluating Effective
Trading
Systems - Thomas Stridsman;

2. The Master Swing Trader: Tools and Techniques to Profit from
Outstanding Short-Term Trading Opportunities - Alan S. Farley

3. Trading Systems and Methods - Perry J. Kaufman

4. The Mathematics of Technical Analysis by Clifford J. Sherry

5. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van Tharp

rgds, Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yves Gagnon <gagyves@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm very new in trading. I bought the Amibroker software, a greet
one.
> I'm little confused with all the information, knowledge, skills
etc. to
> become a good trader. I reed my first book 'Stan Weinstein -
Secrets For
> Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets' few weeks ago. I want to know
from
> you what could be my next step for my learning process ? Witch books
> could be the next one? I started to use the software to develop my
own
> trading system, but it's obvious to me that I need more knowledge
about
> trading.
>
> A help will be appreciate;
>
> Thanks