Re: [amibroker] STOP THE FLAME WARS NOW !!!!

Gary,

This board has been founded back in 1997. It is 6 years now.
Upto now it worked quite well without too much 'regulation' from my
side.
I hope this can continue in the future. Frankly I don't have
too much time to spare to analyse each and every word in each post sent to
this mailing list.
Therefore I kindly ask you and everyone to co-operate with
me.
At any time if you or anyone else on the group notices
something inappropriate please send a complaint
to me and this will allow me to react.
Alternativelly you, Dale or anyone else on the group may also consider to post
kind reminder directly
to the person violating the etiquette.

Anyway I belive that people here are intelligent and gentle so
no 'special' regulation is necessary.

I have no interest in moderation of anyone's posts
since this is terribly time consuming task.
I already moderate NEW subscribers for a few new posts to
avoid spammers joining in and sending
tons of spam. I daily reject 3-4 new subscribers trying
to send posts advertising sex pages, get-rich-quick schemes, etc. This
alone
is a waste of time for me (but saves your bandwidth and
time), but I really would like not to be forced to moderate anything
more.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE