Re: [amibroker] STOP THE FLAME WARS NOW !!!!

Hello,

I expressed it several times that flame wars of any kind will
not be tolerated here.
As written in Group FAQ: <A
href="">http://www.egroups.com/files/amibroker/groupfaq.html

What are the guidelines for
posting?
  Subscribers that do not use standard list
  etiquette may be removed from the list if a subscriber vote indicates that
  this is what the list wants

So if I receive 5 more complaints about Pal or anyone else I
may be forced to remove given person, or
switch him/her into "moderated" status.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE