RE: [amibroker] OFF TOPIC from on Robustness. Post #1

<SPAN
class=228302105-04112003>I just know I shouldn't take the bait, but joe, what is
this? every single trade is profitable, you made a huge amount of money, and
you're asking how to improve it for fewer trades??? without saying anything
about how the trades were picked? think you're on your own here
pal.
<SPAN
class=228302105-04112003>
<SPAN
class=228302105-04112003>dave
<SPAN
class=228302105-04112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE
  am just curious if we make a system that can give excellent
  results?Is it possible if my system results on QQQ can be improved
  with less trades and still achieve the same bottom line?<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker-afl/files/