[amibroker] Re: Backtesting and statistics

If Tomasz ever did add this, it would much more useful for the report
to contain the p values rather than raw chi-square.  Only problem is,
with any large backtest you'll get a lot of "significant" results by
chance alone.  Then you'd need another test, lol, to see if you have
more significant results than you'd expect by chance given the size of
the backtest.  I'm a huge fan of Arthur Merrill but can think of more
useful (statistical) functionality to add (in my opinion) if Tomasz
were ever so inclined.  BTW, this is very easy to do in a spreadsheet
with results pasted from AA.  You could even make a template so it
would be nearly effortless.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Ludwig <Thomas.Ludwig@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511