[amibroker] Re: Thanks for Summary of Condensed Criteria 1-5

Thanks Ken!  But remember it's now 1-5 (I've condensed/taken the most
important to simplify the process and move it along).  We can cover
the remaining in the distant future, lol, if folks really, really want
to but at this juncture I feel condensed 1-5 is not only a 95%
solution but also much more doable.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark: great stuff, good responsiveness to requests.  I cannot wait
for
> more "how-to" detail.
>
> Ken
>
> PS: Please Mark (and those who reply) pay attention to keeping
uptodate
> Subject lines so these can be reviewed with more ease once more
> discussion is out on 2-9

can