size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: quanttrader714
  [mailto:quanttrader714@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003
  11:40 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Robustness ChallengeWe all know this is a
  great group.  If we put our heads together in acooperative manner, I
  believe we can accomplish anything withinreason, to include trading
  profitably.  Especially if the systems arerobust.  A few posts
  have mentioned brokerage statements and frankly,that is the bottom
  line.  So how about...1) We cover the 9 robustness criteria and
  come to a *group*consensus on which to use and what parameters for a
  *group* robustnessstandard (I think it was DT who first suggested a group
  baseline).  2) We have a *group* competition to develop simple
  systems that tradeoften and meet the criteria.  3) We prepare
  a *group* trading plan to trade one or more of thosesystems.4) We
  iron out the bugs in simulated trading.5) If *everyone* puts their
  best effort into this *and* I buy into thefinal products of 1-4, I will
  fund a small account (but large enoughto adequately trade what we come up
  with) and trade it according tothe plan, publicly on the board, *and post
  the results andstatements*.  Of course, I'd have veto power over
  taking any/alltrades but would justify (e.g., earnings coming out, I'm
  sick ordrunk, etc.).6) The *group* writes up its successful
  experiment in S&C keeping allnames out except Amibroker which is,
  afterall, what brought ustogether in the first place and what would make
  this possible (unlessTomasz objects).There are a lot of "ifs" here
  but is this a good idea and if so,should we use this board, amibroker-ts,
  a new amibroker board orother?  Obviously this would be a long term
  project.  Who'sinterested and willing to see it
  through?Regards,MarkSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.