[amibroker] Re: Plotshapes - offset

Graham,

indeed something like that. The manual mentions:

"shape defines type of the symbol. when shape is zero nothing is
plotted values other than zero cause plotting various pre-defined
shapes. Odd values plot shape BELOW indicator, even values plot shape
ABOVE indicator."

I can't find info about the "odd values" and "even values". I guess
an up arrow is even or odd and then the offset behaves also odd or
even or something like that

thanks, Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> I thin it has something to do with the up and down arrows. The down
arrow
> seems to work opposite to the other shapes
>
> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
> http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

1),colorRed,0,ShortPrice,-
> 25);
>
> I need to fill -25 as an offset for the last one to move it up by
24
> pixels. Why does it work this way?
>
> regards, Ed
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx