[amibroker] Re: On Robustness, Post #1

Pal,

You're kinda talking about nonstationarity (although the markets are
not random).  Stay tuned for posts 2 and 3.  On drawdown, stay tuned
for post 5.  You want a solid theoretical foundation?  Talk to me
offline about Edgeworth expansions and the nonparametric bootstrap
we'll use to estimate *future* drawdown.

Regards,

Mark

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping