[amibroker] Re: QP Limits

same here, Dave. I was under the impression that a whole range of
historical fundamental data was provided but I did not look in to in
yet.

it's a petty because at some point I wanted to incorporate
fundamentals with technicals. This makes QP basicly just a historical
O-H-L-C-V provider,

regards, Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> ouch. well, that pretty much makes QP useless for fundamentals.
lucky I
> don't pay much attention to 'em at this point, but I do wish I'd
known that
> when I signed up.
>
> dave
>   I quote from the QP board:
>
>   "The only historical fundamental data that is available are the
>   Earnings and Revenues data. There you get 5 years (20 quarters) of
>   data. However, the oldest quarter or two are still suspect. They
>   are filling in data as time goes on so that problem is slowly
going
>   away.
>
>   All other fundamental data only includes the current value.
>
>   Brian H."

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!