[amibroker] Re: Let's all trade ENRON

Steve,

As Charles Manson once said, "I'm a reflection of *you*" (and
sometimes that's ugly).  Don't presume you know my short-term goal
which is actually to discuss robustness in a rational and intelligent
manner *without* this kind of BS.  Because to answer your question,
yes, I do have better things to do.  So with that said, one post on
robustness coming up.  Can you participate constructively?

Regards,

Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Mark,
>
> >   Most systems will most likely fail! Take your 315 trading days
> and
> >   see the results are any good.
>

> "This guy" asked me to prove my approach on NTES, I simply asked him
to prove his (yet to be disclosed) approach on Pork Bellies.  Turn
around is fair play.

> Don't you have something better to do?  Like: answering the repeated
requests from the forum to post your ideas on what's the definition of
robust.

> There are scores of folks, on forums, that I have helped wade
through the technical garbage that is written, sold and distributed.
All for free, nothing asked in return. Who have you positively
influenced in recent (or lifetime) history?

> So, continue to "jump in my shit", at every opportunity, and you
will accomplish your short-term goal:  making sure that I will no
longer help anyone (publicly) on the AB forum.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511