[amibroker] Re: allow same bar exit

Graham,

I was a bit quick with my "great, thanks". Ofcourse this I already
knew.

My question was that I define my buy array and I can use this one to
build my chart. However the sell array and the sellprice are not
defined because the are calculated internally with "ApplyStop".

My question therefor was: how do I get access to the sell en
sellprice arrays so that I can use them for chart building?

regards, ed

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511