From: ed2000nl [mailto:pablito@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 1 November 2003 5:10 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: allow same bar exit

OK I found I need to use "activate stops immidiately". I think this
works.

One other thing:

using the code shown below. Is there a way I can get the "sell"
and "sellprice" arrays so that I can make my own charts instead of
using the default price chart with the default signals? Since
ApplyStop handles all this stuff internally I wonder how I can get
access to these arrays.

thanks, Ed

SetTradeDelays(1,0,1,0);

Buy = Perc_Threshold_Long(Close,10) AND V>100000;
BuyPrice = Open;

ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 1); ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,
stopModePercent, 30); ApplyStop(stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 40);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl" <pablito@xxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> I set SetTradeDelays(1,0,1,0). Also in settings I allow "Allow same
> bar exit (single bar trade). Still, the setup shown below does not
> exit the same day after a purchase at the "open". I checked this
> using "show arrows for actual trades" and also in the backtest I
can
> see it is only exiting the next day at the soonest.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>
> thanks, Ed
>

> SetTradeDelays(1,0,1,0);
>
> Buy = Perc_Threshold_Long(Close,10) AND V>100000;
> BuyPrice = Open;
>
> ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 1); ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,
> stopModePercent, 30); ApplyStop(stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 40);

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I3w.vC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM