[amibroker] Re: QP Limits

Brian,

AB's GetExtraData("QRS") function will return daily QP2 QRS figures
all the way back to about June of 1995 (that appears to be when QP2
started offering QRS data). I don't know about the EPS data since I am
a technical fella rather than a fundamental pundit.

If you are not getting this data via the GetExtraData command then you
are doing something wrong.

Regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian" <cadvantag@xxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to compare some QP data (extradata) and there seems to be
> some limitations (too my eyes). Example when I do a backtest - QP
> does not seem to show prior QRS, EPS or other data like that. I seems
> to show only the current figures for that data.
>
> Is that correct? If so is there anyway we can store or retrive those
> figures? or is that just a glich based on QP programming?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.