Re: [amibroker] Re: Robustivity

Mark,

You're missing the point Dude.  There are a
lot of things more robust...like "way more".   Issue selection is the
most important point (if the system is robust, a system should trade
hundreds of issues with positive expectency).  Do you have a robust
approach that works on grains, metals, interest rates, equities and
indexes?  Have you traded it for the last ten years?

I just wanted to post something that was simple
(those that complain about "mechanical systems don't work" and for those that
want to over-optimize).  I guess the question becomes:  Is Ryan Jones
approach "sound"?  Hey it must be, Larry Williams endorses his book on
every website I've seen.

How about flashing one robust approach...show us
the code...and allow the forum to evaluate your ideas on trading and
robustness.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE