[amibroker] Re: Managing drawdowns (was % channels)

Yuki, I'm really surprised you're still debating Pal's techniques
with him. The trend is not in your favor. You need to cut your losses
and move on.

Sorry, I might be a newbie when it comes to trading, but this seems
obvious.

Jitu

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511