Re: [amibroker] He done blew up...real good

AV,

Minis are electric.  If your a "first person
shooter" type of trader, pushing buttons is a little easier and quicker than
moving the order through the pits.  Are clearing costs still part of the
equation?  I don't think they come into play unless you are paying old
school commissions.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE