RE: [amibroker] Variation on Note Comment Was Re: attaching chart to note

Hi Dave:     ---I don’t
think so, or else I did not understand your comment.

I am talking about a symbol in the
database, not an indicator.   In my pseudo example, the NYX shows up
lots of places.  Each place it has the same trendlines, and regression
channels, and I would have some notes but then it gets too
cluttered.   There are one or two screens/windows/panes where all of
this is what I want to see.  BUT, other places I would like to plot it
without using Foreign and a separate plot statement.  However, I think
that is the only choice (but am not sure).

Ah, maybe when you said “different
indicators” you meant as a foreign statement --  NYX1 = Foreign(“NYX”,”C”);,
then NYX2=Foreign(“NYX”,”C”).  Yep, that would
probably work with some housekeeping.  I am up to 670 indicator slots,
many of them being just this kind of construction.  Good thing it is so
easy to scroll thru them by grabbing the slider with the cursor and dragging it
up and down).

Thanks,

Ken