RE: [amibroker] Re: attaching chart to note

Perhaps this is too simple or too many steps.

In AB, click Edit>Image>Export to File.
Name it with the date and symbol in the filename, ie  QQQ031028.png (png
is the only format exported)
Open something as simple as Paint, the standard windows "paint" program.
Open the file you just saved.
Type in your notes and resave.
(I just tested it and Paint opens and saves PNG files).
Simple.  Took 30 seconds.  Windows allows many programs and open windows
simultaneously.
Directory is all of your "Notes" by symbol and date.
Look them up in the future.

Just a thought for you to consider.

Ken