[amibroker] Re: Updated Exchange Listing NASDAQ, S&P500, DJI

Hi Gosub283,
Thanks for making the files available.  I was dragging my feet on
updating my SP500.  On the 15th AOL-Time Warner did their thing and
the result was a symbol change from AOL to the old Time WArner one of
TWX.  I took a quick look at the .dat file that you provided and
noticed that the old AOL symbol was still there.  I went to the S&P
site and downloaded the constituents.xls file and did a quick compare
and there were some other changes.  I made a new .tls file that I
checked against Quote.com and it checked out.  If you want a copy
please let me know and I'll send it along.  Some symbols might need
to be changed for Yahoo or different providers.  THe DJI.dat file
matched mine.

JFrank

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gosub283" <gosub283@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I just finished compiling an updated list
> of all the stocks on the NASDAQ100,
> Dow Jones Industrial 30, and S&P500.
> These lists are in Amibroker ".tls" format.
> This time I thought I'd save everyone some time
> and post the new files on my website.
>
> They are available for download at...
> http://www.geocities.com/gosub283
>
> Click the Amibroker link on the left border menu
> to get to the Amibroker downloads.
>
> Cheers,
> gosub283

Rent DVDs from home.