RE: [amibroker] Re: To the grail-less team [2]

Dimitris:

I have a folder named "Dimitris" and I put into it most messages of
yours that I want to reference, try, experiment with, etc.  I delete
your "plain conversations". There are 174 messages in that folder and I
have "only" 27 marked with a flag, indicating higher priority topics.

While I am not sure? I do not think you revised your parallel trendline
construction for showing breakouts in the past.  I wanted this for
backtesting a system called "Cooper breakouts", something I have not
been able to do in years since learning of this approach.

So, I think I am still waiting for you to paint this new portrait (or is
it a landscape?), and then I will create a backtest and publish back
here (whether the result is good or bad).

Now, I must really go and review first the 27 high priority past
messages and then slowly look again at the other 144.  If you were to
stop publishing for a time I could catch up.  :-))

Ken