Re: [amibroker] Question about enhanced backtest reports

Tomasz Janeczko wrote:

> If you try backtest futures system please note that portfolio backtester
> does not yet support futures.

Thanks, Tomasz.  Hard to see how it could, given the complexities they
involve.  Then again, you've implemented time frames, and that had to be a
lot harder.  I understand that futures portfolios must be a low priority,
given how few of us are interested--even I have much more urgent items for
the wish list, as we have discussed before--but I have faith that you will
get to futures portfolios eventually and will do them right when the time
comes.

Owen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511