[amibroker] Re: Dimitris... QQQ Trendline Support again

Dimitris,

Perfect example. I'll work with it and 'shore it up' with some
graphics changes and do some backtesting with it. I should have worked
with it before now so that I didn't bother you with it again.

Thanks,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

Rent DVDs from home.