RE: [amibroker] Re: Organize your WatchLists in Daily basis

Hi

Thanks all for the great example for automation of watch list. But
it seems can only for the stocks that qualify the conditions for the
current date. I setup some conditions, and no matter how I choose
the date range either last 10 dates or from 10/14/2003 to 10/24/2003
(today) the result panel gets a lot of results, which seems right,
but watch list only get the result from today, far fewer than the
list in the result panel.

I am new for the AB programming and I don't know what's logic behind
exploration dialog, so can someone shed some light onto this?

Thanks

joey