[amibroker] Commodity Futures -Free downloads (Brite Futures Inc.)

Maybe good to incorporate in Amibroker along with Yahoo Free
Downloads.

Free Commodity Futures (Free downloads)
Custom Quotes with Intra-Day Data!!!

Welcome to Brite Futures, Inc., your one-stop site for FREE
customized futures charts & prices, newsletters, educational
information, and more! Our charts are perfect for traders of any
level, and especially convenient for paper traders.

Commodity Futures Charts, Quotes, Data, and Trading Resources

 Brite Futures, Inc. (www.britefutures.com) offers FREE resources
for commodity trading, including options. Our services are used by
novice commodity traders and/or experienced futures traders, as well
as commodity option / futures option traders. We offer commodity
quotes / futures quotes, futures charts / commodity charts with
custom indicators, candlestick charts, commodity prices / futures
prices with custom quote boards and micro charts, futures data
downloads / commodity data downloads / historical data downloads,
newsletters, educational information, and more!

Our commodity charts / futures charts are perfect for commodity
traders of any level, and especially convenient for commodity
papertraders. If you are paper trading futures and options you are
welcome to use our resources.

Thank you for visiting and feel free to bookmark us as one of your
favorites and come back often!

http://www.britefutures.com/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511