[amibroker] Quote Editor Behavior

Tomasz:  I bet you will just cringe to see this topic come up
again....remember the long series of messages we had on how to get a new
value entered into the Quote Editor....as per the Help file, enter all
values or enter a value in the Close box.....and then click ok or else
click another line in the table to insert the new data.

Well....the latest version does not work the same way.  In 4.46.1,
either you have to fill out all values (even if they are the same) and
then clicking another row inserts the new value.  Filling out only the
Close box does not get it inserted when you click another row.  You have
to then click OK or press enter to insert the new value, and then reopen
the quote editor with a mouse click.

I thought you would like to know about this slight, not so important,
change that slipped in.

Ken

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511