RE: [amibroker] Re: Price Window

This will have to do as I am working in my database that only has close
and not H/L/O, so it is a line chart, not candlesticks.

This code produces the A1.gif attached:

QQQ=Foreign("QQQ","C");
Plot(QQQ,"QQQ",4,1);
Plot(RSI(13),"RSI13",5,4);
Plot(70,"",colorYellow,1);
Plot(30,"",colorYellow,1);
Plot(50,"",7,1);
GraphXSpace=5;

This code produces the A2.gif attached.  The only difference is the
addition of the styleownscale operator following the "|" (vertical line
character).

QQQ=Foreign("QQQ","C");
Plot(QQQ,"QQQ",4,1|styleOwnScale);
Plot(RSI(13),"RSI13",5,4);
Plot(70,"",colorYellow,1);
Plot(30,"",colorYellow,1);
Plot(50,"",7,1);
GraphXSpace=5;

You will (must) read enough of the help file to be able to do basic
things in AB, otherwise it will not produce good results for you. Even
if you consider yourself "not to be a programmer".  No reason you have
to use all of the commands or features--but you have to be able to do
the basics.  With time, you will understand it better.       The 1 at
the end of the plot statement makes a line plot.  What code produces a
candlestick chart (when your database has O/H/L/C data??---the answer is
in the help file, search for graphs or graphing or plot)

Ken