[amibroker] Re: DATE WILL NOT LIST FOR AUTOMATIC ANALYSIS EXPLORATION

Phsst,

Yea, something is wrong. There must be some kind of default setting
or something as I NO LONGER get the date to come up.

Bert

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> Bert,
>
> I ran your code and the date column is present in my explore.
>
> Phsst
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bistrader" <bisteele@xxxx> wrote:
> > Recently, I noticed that the date column is missing when I run an
> > Automatic Analysis Explore.  Following is an example.  Help /
> > direction would be appreciated.
> >
> > Bert
> >
> > //
> > // Turtle Buy&Sell
> > // Determine Turtle Buy & Sell Signals
> > // One Month (22 days)
> > //
> > turtlebuy=IIf((C-HHV(C,22))>=0,1,0);
> > //
> > turtlesell=IIf((C-LLV(C,11))<=0,1,0);
> > //
> > turtlebuyon=Flip(turtlebuy, turtlesell);
> > //
> > //
> > score=turtlebuyon;
> > Filter=score >=1;
> > //
> > // Buy & Sell Logic
> > //
> > Buy = score>=1;
> > //
> > Sell = score<=0;
> > //
> > // Remove extra Buy signals between a Buy Signal and a Sell Signal
> > // Remove extra Sell signals between a Sell Signal and a Buy
Signal
> > Buy = ExRem ( Buy , Sell );
> > Sell = ExRem ( Sell , Buy );
> >

> > //Title=Date()+EncodeColor(colorRed)+"   Turtle Buy  "+WriteVal
> > (turtlebuyon,1.0)+"    ";
> > //Plot(score,"Turtle Signal",6,1);
> > Plot(turtlebuyon,Date()+"  Turle Buy",4,5);
> > //
> > // My understanding is that the date is always listed unless
> > // one adds code to remove it.
> > AddTextColumn(FullName(),"FundName",1.0);
> > AddColumn(turtlebuy,"Turtle Buy",1.0);
> > AddColumn(turtlesell,"Turtle Sell",1.0);
> > AddColumn(turtlebuyon,"Turtle Buy On",1.0);

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ybSovB/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM